Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What is in Her Bag?

Today's What's Inside The Bag is from
a spot of whimsy.
I love her up front frank and simple honesty
when it comes to describing her bag and contents.


1.  my everyday bag.  nothing fancy here, just simple and professional-looking.  i'm pretty sure it's actually from target.  big enough for everything i need all day + any work files i have to take home or around town.  i stopped using nice bags because i beat them up too bad.  they are now reserved for special occasions!
2.  tic tacs.  i usually go for mints over gum.  
3.  my crackstick.  i. am. obsessed.  
4.  sephora makeup mirror, always comes in handy.
5. chanel's rouge coco lipstick in mademoiselle (finally bought it for myself!).
6.  ipod nano.
7.  monthly cta bus/el pass.
8.  my current read: the happiness project, by gretchen rubin, which is actually a reread!  i'm clearly in love with this book, and the start of a new year is a perfect time for a refresher.
9.  my calendar.  my life blood.  stores all the information that keeps my life running smoothly.
 10.  vera bradley pencil/pen/highlighter case.
11.  of course, the cell phone.  nothing fancy, but gets the job done!

For the remaining items,  check out her blog!
This project was brilliantly executed by 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment