Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pocket Project

Just came across this post on
For some reason, I have a picture from two years ago displaying the contents of my pockets. It was tucked away in a random folder on my laptop. The photo is from July 8, 2008. I’m certain I took this photo with some specific purpose in mind. However, that purpose is unclear to me at this time. In the spirit of not letting this riveting scrap of history go to waste, I’ve created a (quite) remedial infographic.
1. Pilot Precision Rolling Ball V5 (Extra Fine). This is the only pen I use. Others have come and gone, but this guy is a keeper. I love the weight of its line when the ink is half empty. It would be cool to score an endorsement deal with Pilot.
2. Keys to my Honda Civic Hybrid (a terribly boring car that gets great gas mileage); security faub from former employer; carabiner that has long since been discarded.
3. My former corporate cell phone (Samsung Blackjack). When they took my job, they took my phone.
4. Slim and empty wallet. This model has since been replaced with a slimmer wallet that holds almost nothing and is virtually useless.
5. Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder. I used this for countless interviews, both over the phone and in-person.
You're welcome.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment